Sunday, February 11, 2007

How do you explain this?

The forest attacked my hair? Seriously. I love Imogen. And i do find it amusing that she is nominated for a grammy as best new artist, especially because i have her first album, before Frou Frou. And that was on a major label. and it was a great album. so odd, but then i dont make the rules.



However, her outfit is atrocious! It is one thing to have an odd fashion sense. I can respect that. A ball gown is not for everyone. But this is too much. This is even beyond me at 13; when i would put together outfits so bad with the sole intention that my parents would not want to be seen with me. (they worked btw.)



At least when Bjork did this she didnt over do it. I know, most people didn't know what to make of Bjork's swan. I liked it. and i liked the egg on her foot. She looked pixie cute as always. But she did cute shoes, and glam hair and makeup.
And im not sure that would have saved her dress, but at least they'd just wonder why she was wearing a bad dress. And not where everyones houseplants went.

No comments: