Sunday, February 11, 2007

Taking swings at Marc Jacobs

I say enough. we get it. he fucked up. the collection was shite! There was designers block or his weight loss. I really dont care. And yes i could fill pages with my own rant about it. That said. There was one look i did like from the whole collection. And it was really the colors of it. I really liked the colors of it. The blue gloves, we need whole items of clothing in that color. Style Bubble saw a jacket on someone at the start of London fashion week and thought the same thing. We really do need more. The yellow bag, is such a yummy color, but lacking in the bag itself. In fact the only i tem i would wear is the hat. I absolutly love it. And I know the hat has been played a thousand times before. But that one single hat is the only redeeming item of his collection. sad really.


1 comment:

Lana said...

Funny, that is one of the looks I find the best from his whole show, too